Monday, January 8, 2018

My teachers

Another post that I am sure will be followed up with 'thank you's to specific people, but I feel it is important to collectively thank all of those great educators in my life who had such an impact on my education, and ultimately my career path. This thanks is extended to my teachers in elementary school all the way through to the time I was earning my graduate degree. It also includes those in whose classrooms I did not sit, but who encouraged and inspired me nevertheless.  

Thank you so much for dedicating your lives to sharing knowledge with others, and for your guidance on my own academic journey. 
*****
This post is part of my 2018 daily gratitude practice, which you can read all about here.
*****
May all beings be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata