Friday, January 12, 2018

A husband who can cook!

Since my decision to stay home with our daughter, some household tasks have been in flux. Whereas before my husband and I (roughly) divided up the cooking, now I have taken on most of that responsibility. However rather than this being a contentious issue, I have taken the opportunity to design and execute a bi-weekly meal plan- of which I am quite proud, since I have not been this organized in the past!  

Anyway, despite this recent development my husband does cook at least once a week. Not only does this give me a break, but his cooking is also delicious! He can make quite a few South and North-Indian dishes, but also some nice soups and stir-fry, the latter of which he made last night. A delicious mix of carrots, green beans, egg, and tofu with a tasty sauce, it was instagram-worthy- though I devoured it before even thinking of taking a picture :) 

I am so grateful to my husband for being such a wonderful cook!
*****
This post is part of the daily gratitude practice I am hoping to develop during 2018. You can read all about it here.
*****
May all beings be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata