Monday, January 22, 2018

January thaw

Today the temperature actually hit the 60 degree mark, so I picked my husband up early from work to go for a walk with our daughter in the stroller. It felt so good to be moving in the outdoors again (and not be freezing!). We saw a cute squirrel up in a tree, fully occupied with some tasty morsel. Little one was tired, but still enjoyed looking at the animals and birds we saw along the way. 


Thankful for this 'January thaw' and for being able to take a walk outside with my family! 😊 
*****
This post is part of the daily gratitude practice I am working to develop during 2018. You can read all about it at my blog, BCB.  
*****
May all beings be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata