Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Dinner's ready!

. . . a day in advance! Last night my husband and I cooked together while the little one took her early evening nap. I made pasta with cream sauce and he prepared a yummy 'tortilla casserole'. We garnished it with avocado and some Greek yogurt in place of sour cream.


I am grateful that tonight's dinner was already made - it allowed me time to put together this post and work on some others as well! Thanks again to my sweet husband! 😍
*****
This post is part of the daily gratitude practice I am working to develop during 2018. You can read all about it at ByChanceBuddhism!
*****
May all beings be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Karen!

    Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. I know what you mean about 'religions' - I did try to go to different churches and houses of worship, but could never get past the declarations that "WE are the ones", and everyone else is inferior and must be redeemed. I knew in my heart that it wasn't right, because there are so many good people all over the world, regardless of their background or how they worship. Anyway, I stumbled across Buddhism completely by accident, and the rest is history :)

    Right now most of my posts here will be in reference to the gratitude practice I am developing. I love thinking, studying, and writing about Buddhist concepts, but working on gratitude is what I need in my life right now. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the posts, and if you are really looking for some thoughts and background of Buddhist philosophy, feel free to check out the 'basic Buddhism' tab at the top of the page.

    Looking forward to your future comments and insights, thanks for stopping by!

    With Metta,
    Renata _/\_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen, glad you are enjoying the posts! If you have any questions/suggestions, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata