Sunday, January 17, 2010

Waking early to a crazy schedule

So, as I've recently said, I have declared waking very early in the morning as key to helping me reach my many goals. I would like to get up at 5am almost every day (that's right, sleeping in once a week will certainly not be taboo), because that is the only time I will be able to make time for writing, reading, yoga, meditation, cooking and exercise every day. So how will I manage? Actually, I am still trying to figure it out. Considering my life as a graduate student, my schedule is a double-edged sword. I can work whatever hours I want, which adds flexibility, but work can be thrust on me at any time, which can get in the way.

In light of this, here is my tentative schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata