Monday, March 19, 2012

The Path


The Path


Just came across my old collection of 'sets' from the fashion and design website 'Polyvore' www.polyvore.com

Most of my designs featured colorful outfits and various occupational and 'femme fatale' themes, but I also had a lot of fun designing cultural or spiritual sets like this one. I wanted it to represent the first step in the journey of a spiritual traveller, surrounded by the wisdom, compassion, and guidance of Buddhas past and present. I hope you enjoy it!

May all beings be happy!

*****

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu

"You cannot travel the path until you have become the Path itself. "
~ Buddha

2 comments:

  1. That's really pleasant looking, and I love the quotes! Thank you for showing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Now! Thanks so much for your kind comment. I am so glad you liked this set.

    May you be well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata