Tuesday, June 15, 2010

An end to a long hiatus

A lot has happened since I last posted, which I guess is good, since life is always such an interesting progression. Over the past few months I have thought about a lot, finally gone on a retreat, attended a second talk by the 14th Dalai Lama, read lots of books, and lost ten pounds (not to mention just been hella busy). I don’t know who even reads this blog, but I suppose I do owe some explanation to whoever is out there.

So with that, sorry for the long hiatus; I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences in my upcoming posts, and look forward to hearing what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata