Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Dinacharya Notebook

One tool that I think has been indispensable to my Dinacharya journey up until now has been my journal, in which I briefly record the main observations, activities, and joys of the day. Given to me by my Mom over a year ago, my journal is a 6x8 spiral notebook decorated with royal peacocks, serene lotus blossoms, and colorful flowers and butterflies. I was saving the notebook for something very special, and thought using it to record this important new endeavor would do it justice.

Here is a picture of the journal that I would like to share with you:


In the market for a nice notebook that you would like to use for a special purpose? I have compiled a few of my favorites in the Amazon widget below. Like my notebook, they are all from Punch Studio, and I love how they are so colorful, yet also practical and sturdy. If you are interested in these notebooks please use the links in the widget to navigate to Amazon.com- any purchase you make via these links would benefit me with a (very small) commission, which I would appreciate very much. Also please let me know if you have a link to Amazon.com on your blog/website, and I will try to do the same for you.


*****
May all beings be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata