Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back again (and hopefully 100%)

As you may recall, September was going to be my great Anniversary Celebration, to commemorate  five years on the Buddhist Path. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. On the second of this month I tripped and had a bad fall, busting open my knee. As if that wasn't bad enough, the cut became infected, so I was put on a course of strong antibiotics. Although I was very happy and thankful to be quickly rid of the infection, the antibiotics wore me out! 

The good news is that as far as I can tell, I am recovered, and ready to get back to writing here at BCB! As always, I look forward to your comments and interacting with you. Thanks for bearing with me!

With Metta,
Renata

*****
May all beings be happy! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Renata, I'm glad to hear you're OK. I'll be looking forward to your posts on BCB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dan! :) I am definitely looking forward to writing again!

      I hope you are well!

      Delete
  2. I had wondered where you had got to!
    Sorry to hear about your fall, and glad to hear you are on the way to recovery. Look forward to reading more of your posts when you are feeling up to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, VivJM! I am also really looking forward to posting once again. I have actually written several posts, but they need some tweaking before being published :) I hope you are well!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata