Thursday, January 25, 2018

"Sleeping In"

Today was kind of a ho-hum day, mostly because I was feeling a little under the weather since last night. Later in the day, my daughter came down with a fever, probably due to the MMR vaccine she had about a week ago. We will keep an watchful eye- hopefully nothing else develops beyond that. 

I did not do much today, but this morning I decided to go back to bed after my daughter woke up at her usual 6-6:30, and slept until 8:30! I know, I know, not really 'sleeping in' but, hey, I'll take it, especially on a weekday!

I also got a surprise phone call from my mom- always nice to hear a familiar voice amidst the din of songs from children's toys 😊

I am grateful for getting a little more sleep than usual, and for being able to talk to my mom!
*****
This post is part of the daily gratitude practice I am working to develop during 2018. You can read all about it at ByChanceBuddhism!
*****
May all beings be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata