Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On a Personal Note: A Special Announcement!

As a break from all the posts about concepts, traditions, and ideas, I have an announcement to make. On October 10th, 2010, my boyfriend of almost four years proposed to me! This of course has made me really happy, and we both look forward to planning our wedding and the life we will build together.

So don't be surprised if the next few posts will relate to weddings, and the Buddhist perspective of marriage and family. I have a lot to learn about the topic as a whole, Buddhist or no. But I plan to post as I learn, which will be both fun and exciting.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! If you enjoyed this post, please share with others. -With Metta, Renata